Our All-Inclusive Complete Meeting Package (CMP)
- 24-hour meeting rooms
- Audio visual equipment usage and support
- Conference services
- Three meals per day
- Continuous refreshment breaks and beverage service
- Guest accommodations
Versatile Meeting Space with Audio Visual Support Included
- 10,000 square feet of meeting space with 14 meeting rooms; our largest room accommodates up to 200 guests
- Meeting rooms feature high ceilings, no pillars, natural light, and many have fireplaces
- On-site Lodge Attendant available to assist with meeting room set-ups to maximize the superior technology available at the Conference Center; complimentary Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms
- Separate social room for free-time or conference office
Overnight Accommodations & Guest Room Amenities
- The Conference Center accommodates 200 guests. Most of them stay overnight in our “condolets” – two-story accommodations with a bedroom and private bathroom upstairs and another bedroom and private bath downstairs plus a shared parlor.
- Most condolets have wood-burning fireplaces in the parlor, decks with beautiful mountain or lake views, and sleeper sofas
- Personal voicemail and DID line for incoming calls, plus complimentary local calls and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Multiple electrical and USB outlet box on top of a well-lighted desk
- Iron, ironing board, blow dryer, and extra pillows and blankets in each guest room
Award-Winning Food & Beverage Service
Three dining rooms, cozy lounge areas, fireplaces, and sumptuous food provide an exceptional dining experience for conference attendees. All dining rooms adjoin each other.
Meeting Room Breaks
Continuous refreshment break service includes coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, and iced water. Snacks, hors d’oeuvres, and soft drinks are available at an additional cost.
The Conference Center, as a state agency, cannot sell or provide alcoholic beverages. We do, however, allow you to bring your own social beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) — in bottles and cans only please, no kegs. At your request, we will provide a complimentary social room set-up (ice and glasses) before or after dinner.
Recreation for a Wide Range of Interests
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center — open 24 hours
- Outdoor heated pool (seasonal) and indoor 14-person hot tub with fireplace
- Four tennis courts, two basketball half-courts, and one beach sand volleyball court
- Softball field with all equipment included
- Hiking paths in Lake Arrowhead’s natural wooded areas
- Mountain bike tours, kayak tours, rock-wall, zip line, and team-building activities are available for an additional fee.
(Outdoor activities are seasonal.)